Creality Falcon2 22W Specs
The Falcon 2 22W laser engraving and cutting machine was released in February 2023. Compared to the Falcon CR-10W engraving speed of 20000 mm/min, the Falcon 2 22W achieves exceptional productivity with a speed of 25000 mm/min. The integrated air assist not only sets new standards, but also ensures breakthrough engraving results. With five safety guards, a triple monitoring system and a magical color engraving function, the Falcon 2 prioritizes both user safety and creativity. Its user-friendly design enhances the overall experience, making it the ultimate tool for creators seeking innovation and ease of use.
In this article, let's explore the specs of the Falcon2 22W on a variety of materials.
Falcon2 22W Technical Specification on Different Materials
Laser Power: 22W Engraving Size: 400mm*415mm
|Processing Mode||Material||Thickness (mm)||
|Red card paper||0.2||15||6000||1|
|Brushed Stainless steel||2||80||2000||1|
|White tile painted black||6||50||4000||1|
|Red card paper||0.2||50||4000||1|
1. Please ensure that the focal length of the laser module is correct and the lens of the laser module is clean when powered off (It can be clean with dustless cloth and alcohol).
2. The parameters are for reference only because the color of the material is different, and it will lead to a different effect. You can achieve a desired effect by adjusting the parameters:
- Generally, higher power or slower speed have a deeper effect;
- Lower power or faster speed have a shallower effect.
In addition, engraving on brushed stainless steel can achieve colorful effects by setting different parameters, but the oxidation degree of different materials is different, and slight differences in focal length and power will also affect the actual effect. It is recommended to do some tests on your material.
3. The bottom surface of the cutting place should be suspended (use a honeycomb worktable) when cutting. You should protect the workbench (such as using aluminum plates or other materials that are not easily penetrated by laser).
Specifications of Falcon2 12W/ 22W/ 40W Comparison
|Input Voltage||100-240V~ 50-60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC 24.0V 5.0A||DC 24.0V 10.0A|
|Laser Source||Diode Laser|
|CLASS||Class IV (FDA)|
|Laser Engraving Software||LightBurn、LaserGRBL|
|Supported File Formats||Jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, svg, dxf, etc.|
|Supported Materials||Cardboard, wood, bamboo, rubber, leather, fabric, acrylic, plastic, etc.|