Take a Closer Look
After connecting the power supply, press the ship type switch to start the machine
Please turn off the machine when you do not want to continous to print the models.
The temperature displayed is the current actual temperature (room temperature), and the one displayed as 0 is the preset temperature. When we set the temperature manually, the temperature we set will be displayed here
Manual temperature setting requires us to set the appropriate printing temperature. Automatic temperature setting mainly includes PLA and ABS options. If you select one of them, the machine will automatically start heating according to the temperature set by the program
1. Heat the spray head to 230 degrees Celsius and keep the same temperature to remove the spray head kit; and then remove the heating block and throat separately. After removing, the spray head can heat to the lower temperature.
2. Prepare a bottle of red glue (available from Taobao), apply the red glue to the thread of the throat, let it rest for 1 minute, then reinstall the throat and heating block, and then install the nozzle kit back to the original Bit;
3. If there is still the same issue, please contact the after-sales customer service.
1. Check whether the temperature on the display screen is normal room temperature without giving heating order. If not, it is likely to be a thermal problem. Replace it with a new one;
2. Under the condition of heating, measure whether the output voltage of the hot bed port of the main board is 24V. If there is no voltage, it is the problem of the main board and a new motherboard is needed. Otherwise, it is likely that the hot bed board itself has a problem, so the hot bed board needs to be replaced;
1. Check whether it is plugged into the EXP3 port and plug in and out the screen cable again.
2. Check whether the screen is obviously damaged and replace it with a new one.
3. Whether there is a "drip" beep when pressing the knob. If it is silent, it is likely that there is a problem with the motherboard and a new motherboard needs to be replaced; otherwise, it is likely that there is a problem with the display screen and a new display screen needs to be replaced.
4. Contact the after-sales department for assistance in handling the problem .
1. Slicing problem. If the slice is not successful or not exported completely, reslice or wait for the export progress buffer to complete.
2. If the transmission file is interrupted during SD card printing, replace the card or format the card .
3. If it still can't be solved, please contact the after-sales department for assistance
Adjust the hot bed to the best state according to the leveling tutorial. Try to pass through the middle part of the hot bed with three pieces of A4 paper. If it can pass through, it means that the error of the hot bed is large, and a new hot bed plate needs to be replaced
Take off the hot bed plate separately, put it on the table, take a ruler to make it perpendicular to the hot bed plate, and then try to pass through the middle part of the hot bed with three pieces of A4 paper. If it can pass through, it means that the error of the hot bed is large, and a new hot bed plate needs to be replaced. Otherwise, the leveling problem is still leveling. You can contact the after-sales personnel for assistance
The prompt is that the machine reads the temperature error. It is likely that the print head/hot bed thermal line is defective or loose. You can re-plug and unplug the thermal line on the motherboard, or you can directly contact the after-sales for assistance.